Ozblog

Somewhere, over the rainbow, a blog is born. A blog for Kansas. A blog for America. A blog by a reporter with a difficult-to-pronounce last name. But most importantly, a blog that is AMERICA'S ONLY PLACE dedicated to the vital intersection of politics and Sunflowers. The Heartland gods nod in wise approval.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Curses on Blogger

OK, so I just spent an hour working on what I thought was a nicely-composed report on the news of the day using song titles from the album I'm listening to right now, "Bob Dylan: Live 1975" from his Rolling Thunder Revue. I hit Post, came back, and saw a blank screen and no record of the entry whatsoever. Curses upon you, Blogger! And now I have to head to physical therapy, so it will be several hours before I can return. And once inspiration's faded ... sigh. Maybe it'l still come up somehow.