Ozblog

Somewhere, over the rainbow, a blog is born. A blog for Kansas. A blog for America. A blog by a reporter with a difficult-to-pronounce last name. But most importantly, a blog that is AMERICA'S ONLY PLACE dedicated to the vital intersection of politics and Sunflowers. The Heartland gods nod in wise approval.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The magic's gone ...

I suppose it's only natural. By the end of the third presidential debate (with a veep chat thrown in) it's hard to come up with a Pivotal Moment that Will Redefine the Race. We know most of the lines by now, big swings in opinion are less likely, and barring a major gaffe (which I didn't see), both sides settle in to a race that looks unpredictable until Nov. 2, if not later.

Enjoyed Kerry's bit about Boeing v. Airbus, though. I think he's the only person in Washington I haven't quoted yet on that topic, so I'll be sure to get that posted.