Ozblog

Somewhere, over the rainbow, a blog is born. A blog for Kansas. A blog for America. A blog by a reporter with a difficult-to-pronounce last name. But most importantly, a blog that is AMERICA'S ONLY PLACE dedicated to the vital intersection of politics and Sunflowers. The Heartland gods nod in wise approval.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Update

I'm currently testing a beta version of a revamped Ozblog at a different site, to be revealed in the next couple weeks (fingers crossed). This one has fuller comment and linkage potential, but I have some folks looking at the design, as I am emphatically not a design genius.

If you're interested in knowing the new site's address when it's ready for rollout, e-mail me at albjerga@hotmail.com. If you've e-mailed me about this blog in the past, you'll receive the announcement regardless. Thanks!