Ozblog

Somewhere, over the rainbow, a blog is born. A blog for Kansas. A blog for America. A blog by a reporter with a difficult-to-pronounce last name. But most importantly, a blog that is AMERICA'S ONLY PLACE dedicated to the vital intersection of politics and Sunflowers. The Heartland gods nod in wise approval.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Ah-ha!

It IS Dave Barry. And he's blogging! He looked deep in thought (humor is a serious business) so I just said, Dave Barry? And he said, yes. (Handshake.)

Exchanged two more sentences after that -- I try not to bug the "name" journalists around here (saw Wolf Blitzer at a deli yesterday, brushed against George Stephanopoulos on a stairway), but I did say I'd link to his blog to help build his readership in Kansas City, so here it is. I mean, I'm just trying to help a fellow blogger, you know. We're, like, practically peers.